Hubley Happenings

Hubley Happenings
Angel Fire Summer 2014

Saturday, July 30, 2016

Fling Reunion

We went down to Toledo Bend the second weekend of June for the Fling Reunion. Hannah and Nathan went down a few days early to meet Nan and we got there around lunch on Saturday.

Nathan had some good fortune in the kids fishing contest and won 3rd place.  He got a trophy and a fishing rod!

IMG_3394

The kids loved swimming in the lake with their cousins

IMG_3391

IMG_3389

IMG_3390

We went tubing and I had some great pictures of the kids on my phone. After Hannah finished, it was Nathan’s turn.  Right when I was putting him in the tube he decided that he didn’t want to go after all, so he started flailing around and fell out of the tube. I reached down to get him out of the water and my phone fell out of my shirt pocket and went directly to the bottom of the lake.  I ended up getting a new one on the way home.

Henry liked the porch and getting his own waters out of the coolers

IMG_3318

IMG_3386

Saturday evening they had karoake for the kids.

IMG_3300

IMG_3308

IMG_3306

The next morning we did a little bit of fishing. Nathan caught another one

IMG_3314

IMG_3316

IMG_3317

We had the business meeting and devotional, then had a big lunch and adjourned. I headed back home while Jennifer took the kids down to Evadale to visit.  As always we had a great time and can’t wait for next year!

No comments: