Hubley Happenings

Hubley Happenings
Angel Fire Summer 2014

Sunday, July 20, 2014

Bath Time

I’m ashamed to say that little Henry doesn’t get as many baths as his big sister and brother did when they were firstborn. For the first couple of months, I could probably count on one hand how many times we bathed him. I was just so tired! I confessed this to our pediatrician at his two month check-up and he reassured me that it was ok. He said bathing a baby was the same as cleaning your house…you only have to do it if your mother-in-law is coming to town. I love him for that!

And we haven’t even used the baby bath tub. Henry gets baths in the sinks!

01feac228ddbd63a23c05f986deb3eca8a0eee3003

And he’s always happy when he gets out.

018c06f044de16e6b6e5ab4503b9a8551fbfc0c937

Also, at about 3 1/2 months old he started rolling over from front to back. I put him down to sleep on his tummy and when I go get him he’s on his back. He takes really great naps during the day and is getting up one time at night (occasionally twice), but he just eats and goes right back to sleep, so it’s not too bad.

Mostly I just love him to pieces!

No comments: