Hubley Happenings

Hubley Happenings
Angel Fire Summer 2014

Saturday, December 7, 2013

Baby Hubley #3

For those who haven’t heard, we are 20 weeks pregnant, and it’s a BOY!!!

IMG_1376

He is due on April 24th, but we don’t have a name yet.  Hannah and Nathan are very excited, and we are hopeful that we can just survive with another layer of chaos in our house.

Hannah really wanted it to be a girl, and Nathan really wanted it to be a boy.  Here is how we told them:

I was a little sad for Hannah, but she finally got over it. She told me that when the baby was little she would help me, but when he grew up she was NOT going to play with him. I think she’ll come around:)

1 comment:

Lindsay said...

I'm sorry but I can NOT stop laughing at Hannah's reaction. Poor sweet girl was so sad! She will love him so much when he gets here. Thanks for sharing, that video was priceless. Happy for your growing family!