Hubley Happenings

Hubley Happenings
Angel Fire Summer 2014

Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Good Times

Scott and I have more than once in the past few weeks found ourselves blown away at how blessed we are. Little moments with these kids are priceless and we are realizing more and more how fleeting they are. Here are just some fun moments we’ve had at home.

Henry (10wks). He’s been all smiles lately.

IMG_0028

IMG_0040

IMG_0041

Nathan is just as active as ever. This morning he told me he had three kinds of powers: Freezing powers (Frozen), Ninja powers (Ninja Turtles) and Easter powers. I asked him what the Easter powers were and he said he could wake people up from the grave…haha.

He starting dropping his nap about the time Henry was born and has been so tired and grumpy lately. However, for the past two days he has told me that he’s tired and gone to take a nap on his own!

IMG_0029

IMG_0030

One day, Hannah convinced him to put on a fashion show with her using Mommy and Daddy’s shoes.

IMG_0042

IMG_0043

IMG_0044

Brother Love.

IMG_0077

This particular day, they all fell asleep in the car. It was marvelous! I drove around for an additional 20 minutes before I went home. I didn’t even think about the gas money. It was worth the silence!

IMG_0032

No comments: