Hannah got a new dresser for her room, kind of. She had an old dresser that we inherited from Aunt Mae and we decided to paint it. We made it a family project. Jennifer got the idea here and from many other pictures via Pinterest.
This is the closest thing to a before shot (we forgot to take one). Here it is after some quick sanding:
Hannah was all about it
After a while, we let her just paint this piece of cardboard. She said we could use it to decorate the garage.
The finished product:
The drawers are suppose to go from light to dark, but we didn’t realize that the two top drawers were different sizes than the bottom two. So this is what we got. I like it, but Jennifer says she might fix it one day…we’ll see.