Hubley Happenings

Hubley Happenings
Angel Fire Summer 2014

Thursday, November 8, 2007

Big Mistake

So I got home from work around 6pm, just in time to find a sunroom salesman parked in my driveway. What were we thinking?!? We invited him to come over so we could get an idea of how much it would cost to add a sunroom where our back porch is currently. We got a lovely presentation from a 3-inch, 3-ring binder with laminated visual aids followed by a fascinating demonstration about space age materials that we have the opportunity to have in our home. 2 hours later, we were definitely no closer to getting a sunroom, and the majority of our evening was gone. I don't know about you, but turning down a hard sell in my living room at 8pm is not my idea of unwinding from the day. Note to self: don't ever do that again.

No comments: