Hubley Happenings

Hubley Happenings
Angel Fire Summer 2014

Friday, May 2, 2014

Spring Break Sleepover

I’m blessed to have three great friends who I feel like help me be a better mom and wife. And the best thing is all of our kids are around the same age and love hanging out! Between the four of us we have 11 kids! Actually, on this trip there were only 10 (little Henry hadn’t made his debut yet).

So you can understand my hesitation when one of them invited us to have a sleepover at their lake house during Spring Break…that’s a lot of kids in one house for an overnight trip. I was the last one to commit to going but I’m so glad I did. It was crazy, but the kids had a blast and it was actually easier because they were so busy playing and I actually got some great time with my friends.

Here they are lining up for their turn at the piñata.

IMG_1454

IMG_1456

IMG_1457

IMG_1459

IMG_1460

IMG_1461

All the big kids at the big table.

IMG_1463

Ok. Here’s a funny story. This is what one of the bathrooms looked like.

IMG_1466

So you can imagine Nathan’s reaction when he walked in. He had to go potty really bad (he always waits until the last second). He ran to the bathroom, looked around and said, “Where’s the Aggie bathroom?” He then ran outside and went potty off the back porch. That’s what he did the rest of the weekend. It was great.

No comments: