Hubley Happenings

Hubley Happenings
Angel Fire Summer 2014

Monday, May 13, 2013

Make me Laugh

IMG_0476

Now that the kids are both talking, we hear some pretty funny/memorable things around here. I need to do a better job of documenting them. Here is a small sampling.

H:  Mommy, how come every time we go somewhere you take clothes on and off. You should just pick something out and wear it.

H: (after her tummy hurt) Y’all shouldn’t have let me have that ice cream.

Disclaimer: If talking about poop grosses you out, skip the next one. It’s not terribly disgusting, but I’m used to it. We talk about poop a lot around here. This particular discussion was in the car and I couldn’t pull over.

N: Need to poo-poo!

J: Hold it in Nathan. We’re almost there.

H: My poo-poo holds itself in. I have magic poo-poo.

S: Does your poo-poo even stink, Hannah?

Nathan started randomly saying, “boom, boom” after making a statement. For example, he’ll say, “more strawberries. boom, boom.” or after he potties, “That was a big one. boom. boom.”

N: (when Jennifer walked out for church one morning) You look underful Mommy!

No comments: