Hubley Happenings

Hubley Happenings
Angel Fire Summer 2014

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Billy Bob’s

IMG_4037

“You have a baby….in a bar?” (Sweet Home Alabama).

That’s what kept going through my mind when we took the kids along to Billy Bob’s with Mama Jo and John. It was actually my first time to go to the famous honky-tonk….I’ve always wanted to, I just never thought I would have my kids with me!

Nevertheless, it was lots of fun. We went early and ate some BBQ and then hit the dance floor. They were teaching swing lessons, but we got to dance during the breaks.

P5292376

P5292379

P5292384

P5292388

As you can see, Hannah really enjoyed herself (maybe a little too much)! She ran all around the floor chasing the lights and loved that everyone was watching her. I’m hoping she got her fill and will never want to go back again….unless, of course, she brings us along:)

No comments: