Hubley Happenings

Hubley Happenings
Angel Fire Summer 2014

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Mother's Day Out

In September (I told you I was playing blog catch up), Scott and I decided to start Hannah in a Mother's Day Out program at a local church one day a week. Hannah loves it...I love it...therefore, Scott loves it....it's a win-win-win for sure!

I just had to share these pictures of her getting ready on her first day. She woke up on the wrong side of the crib and nothing was going right. I wanted to get some cute pictures of her with her back pack, but this is what I got...


She wanted nothing to do with it. She did, however, really like her lunch box!


Now she gets really excited about "school" and loves going to play with all her new friends. Her teachers are precious and did I mention....I get some time off! It might sound selfish, but I said it. I don't take it back. I like it!

No comments: