Hubley Happenings

Hubley Happenings
Angel Fire Summer 2014

Thursday, September 9, 2010

Thoughts...

I've had lots of things in my head that I've thought about posting, but I never seem to get around to them for one reason or another. I'm always afraid to put my thoughts or opinions out there because I think they are safer and sound better in my head. But, I think I'm ready to share. So for those of you who frequent our blog, here is a broad list of ideas/issues that have been on my heart lately and you will hopefully be hearing more about them soon.

1. Eating healthier -(ie eating organic, growing our own food, being more aware of what we are putting into our bodies, avoiding processed foods, etc.)

2. Living Simpler

3. Serving others (here and abroad)

4. Watching less TV

5. Honoring God in our traditions

I hope that just by typing this post I will feel more obligated to come back and share my thoughts as I learn more and grow in each of these areas. I have read a few books on some of these topics and have more on my list to read that I will share along the way.

And for those of you who only look at our blog to see Hannah and don't care about my ramblings, I leave you with this...

Just lounging on her couch.

Stay tuned for pictures from our little vacation to Colorado. I just have to get motivated to move the pictures from my camera to the computer!

2 comments:

Ashley W said...

We think about the EXACT same things, which is why we cherish y'all as friends so very much :) Cant wait to hear what God says to you... The Hannah pic looks like she's really thinking about some heavy stuff too!!!

Kelly Baker said...

I just can't get over how cute Hannah is.....