Hubley Happenings

Hubley Happenings
Angel Fire Summer 2014

Sunday, March 7, 2010

Crafts...good times!

So, here are a few things I've been working on lately.

First, I love making things for babies...they are so simple and can be very practical. Good thing I have a TON of friends who are pregnant! This is a little set I made for my friend's daughter. She had a beautiful little boy, Silas. I made him 4 burp cloths, a bib, and some soft baby blocks. I got the idea here.


Next, I made this little pillow for my cute friend, Marie, who happens to be about 8 months pregnant. She was saying that she needed a pillow to put behind her back for support at work, but she couldn't find one the right size. When she and her husband came to visit a few weekends ago, I whipped this up for her. I hope it's helping Marie!



Finally, I made this scarf for me! Scott and I went skiing 2 weeks ago and I saw this cute scarf here and thought it would be great for our trip. I've been wanting a new scarf and you can't beat one that only costs $1.20.


I'm beginning to love the humming sound of my sewing machine!

2 comments:

Scott Hubley said...

wife has been busy :)

Ashley W. said...

when can you teach me? I dont even know how to sew on a seam - yikes!