Hubley Happenings

Hubley Happenings
Angel Fire Summer 2014

Monday, October 19, 2009

October Happenings

OK...we're back! Sorry it's been such a long time since we've posted any new pictures, but here they are. It will kind of be a "catch-all" post. Several big events have taken place in the past month:

1. Hannah is 5 MONTHS OLD! I can't believe it! She is so big and so precious!
2. Scott and I had our 3rd Anniversary! Three years of wedded bliss...I love you hubby!
3. My sister had her baby! Betsy arrived Oct. 5th weighing 6 lbs 11 oz and 19 1/2 in long. We went to Evadale to see her and visit family.

Below are pics:

My nephew, Sam, loves to line up all his trucks. He is so cute!

Elisabeth Mae "Betsy"
She has changed a lot since this pic was taken. She looks just like her beautiful mother!

Nan, Pop, and Hannah

My friend, Jenna, and Hannah

Me-maw and Hannah

Nan and Hannah


Nan and Sam cooking breakfast

Aunt Candace, Uncle Kolby, and Hannah
(they came in for the A&M game at Cowboys Stadium)

Sweet Baby Girl!!

1 comment:

CarrieZ said...

So adorable! I just hope for a baby half as cute as Hannah :) Miss y'all and cannot wait for next summer!