Hubley Happenings

Hubley Happenings
Angel Fire Summer 2014

Sunday, November 28, 2010

Haitian Purse Party


Remember when I said I was going to have a purse party? Well, the purses came and the party was a success! I was so overwhelmed by the generosity of my friends. Their hearts were opened for this ministry and I pray they are richly blessed.

I still have some purses left, so if your interested in getting one for yourself or perhaps for someone on your Christmas list, please contact me. You can come over and look at them at my house, or if you don't live around here, I can give you directions on how to look and pay for them online and I can mail it to you.

I'm pushing them really hard (I know and I'm sorry) but I believe it's such a great ministry. We can tangibly make a difference in the lives of mother's and their children who are in desperate physical and spiritual need. You can read more about Haitian Creations here.

No comments: