We talked to Amber last night, and she told us that she has decided not to move to Fort Worth. Instead, she has decided to stay in the Beaumont area near the rest of her family. While we were disappointed, we agreed that it would probably be the best situation to have the rest of her family nearby who would be able to help out with Sam more than we could. We also think it is a positive step for Amber to be patient in the decision making process and trust God to provide for her. We'll keep you posted if anything changes.